Monday, July 23, 2007

Stuck. Beautiful Malaysia

Where is it?

Hello everybody...how are you?

Someone has reminded me to up-date this blog, yeah! I know that I did not write anything here since last 2 -3 weeks. Woww! Seems like too busy to write...because there are a lot of fun and good things happened these days. And now I have taken about more than 200 pics since 1st July. Banyak kan? Akhirnya sibuk untuk bercerita. Stuck somewhere in looking for which pics should I share here.

Clear crystal water

Well..penat. I just come back from working vacation in Beserah, Kuantan...go straight to office and now really need a good sleep. Before that I would like to share this very very amazing beautiful panoramic of somewhere. And it is part of your task to check where it is. Japan?

Korea? Indonesia? It is in Malaysia!!

...I must go! I will e-mail the details if you want to know. Bye & enjoy!

1 comment:

herl said...

wei...i've seen the pictures before and it is DEFINITELY NOT in Malaysia...dream on...