Sunday, March 16, 2008

OTOT & OTAK

At last my dream almost become true.... another 3 hours to go, another 8 hours to arrive at destination. Aahhhh!

We were from Kuantan and I suddenly decided to stop and see what was happening at this beach during this monsoon-end season. Kemunculan bendere Union Jack tu macam melambai-lambai kedatangan aku ke negera bekas penjajah itu...mmm. Bendera Great Britain ke Australia ni??


Kalau dah rezeki... someone, which is not so close to me but I know him laa, belanja makan tengahari. MMMMM... best. Adik-adik trainee rugi hampa tak ikut! Berlalu dengan satu pertanyaan, I don't know what to say. Yes or no?? Ya Allah, please tell me...

Packing... another traveling job! Kali ini jauh sekali. As I always believe, I will get what I want. This job will also motivate peers and myself to do the best... lain kali korang pula, rezeki masing-masing. I'll miss you...






1 comment:

herl said...

hey..soklan ape plak tuh?