Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka!!


To all my friends in overseas; Malaysia will be celebrating Independence Day on 31st August... makin tua ni makin bersemangat ya!

The top picture shows how patriotic I am in the office and every where. Kalau nak tahu Jalur Gemilang di tepi PC tu sudah terpacak di situ since my 1st day joining the current company. Hebat!! I have another one in my bed room. Huhuhu

26th August: Noque's Birthday
29th August: Jef's Birthday
30th August: My housemate, Fadz's Birthday
31st August: My Birthday!! which makes August a very special month for me.

Whatever it is, my heart is still young, passionate that make all my clique thought I am fresh graduate who behave like pro and experienced...one of them said that! more than one person actually..

I think this is my last post for August. So before I 'balik kampung' again, below are photos taken during Kampung's break last 2 weeks..

View in my grandparent's village

A scene behind my grandmother's house

Abnormal papaya tree near her kitchen

My nieces-young models in Royal Park

Sunday morning at 7.30am in front of my house in Kerteh


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kepada kawan aku yg sentiasa ku ingati...Selamat Hari Jadi and bergembiralah dgn aktiviti2 meriah and kegembiraan di sane.